Study in China
For standardization of MBBS & Medical teaching in English medium for international students, Ministry of Education, China, announced new and strict regulations, known as “Provisions for Quality Control Standards on Undergraduate Medical Education in English for International Student in China” and has been implemented since 2007. The new regulations have proved useful for standardization of MBBS & Medical education in English medium. Prior to promulgation of new regulations by MOE, China there have been numerous confusions, problems, discrepancies and draw backs in regard to MBBS & Medical teaching in English medium for foreign students.
Every year, the Ministry of Education in China has been publishing the name list of standard medical institutions which can enroll international students for MBBS & Medical course in English medium.
REASONS TO PG Course and Study MBBS & Medical in China :
- 100 years old Universities with Quality education.
- 6 campus on 135 hectors, library with 4 lakh Books and also with USA, UK trained faculty.
- Chinese people respect international visitors especially Indians. The universities non profit making (i. e. non commercial) and run by the State Government
- English medium with MCI (Medical Council of India) curriculum, Recognized by WHO (World Health Organization), there is no necessity to learn Chinese Language.
- The total graduation course is 5.5 years ( 4.5 yrs theory + 1 yr internship) and Post graduation course for 3 years with low tuition fee. Compare to medical education in India tuition fee is very less.
- A/c Accommodation and Indian Food.
- With more than 37 specializations in MS/MD/MDS like Cardiology, neuro surgery, pediatrics, radiology etc. and 8 Super specializations.
- Visa Hassle free( VISA SPONSERED BY UNIVERSITY)
- Need not write any exams like EMCET.
- Eligibility to study MBBS & Medical in China is intermediate with Bi.P.C. – 60% marks. Age 17-28 yrs, For PG MBBS & Medical or BDS with 50% and above marks, Age 21-39yrs.
The main feature of new regulations announced by MOE, China is as follows :
- The course duration for MBBS & Medical in English medium for foreign students is 6 years. 6th year is the internship year which can be completed either in the hospitals of the university in China or in a hospital in the home country recognized by the Ministry of Health of the concerned country.
- Chinese language is compulsory during the whole course of study along with the MBBS & Medical course in English medium in order to ensure the good communication skills with the Chinese patients in the hospitals. In order to do internship in the hospitals of the university in China, it is mandatory to pass Chinese language proficiency exam known as HSK before entering internship in the 6th year.
- The Ministry of Education will commission the Medical Education Expert Group to assess the teaching quality of the undergraduate medical education program in English for international students in China and to publish the name list of the institutions and scale of admission. The Institutions that are not in the name list will not be allowed to enroll international students for the undergraduate medical program in English.
- Higher educational institutions that enroll international students for the undergraduate medical program in English in China shall have the authority to grant master’s degree in Basic Medicine and Clinical Medicine (First-level Subjects), and the affiliated hospitals with Grade III, Level A, have teachers who can teach all the subjects in English medium, etc.